|The ORION Fund Accounting system
includes General Ledger, Accounts
Payable and Payroll modules. Features of the
ORION system include:
- Automatic updates between General Ledger,
Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Ability to set up funds (or contracts) for any number of months.
- Generation of reports for any fund, based on any fiscal year.
- Generation of consolidated reports combining any group of one or
more funds, based on the agency fiscal year.
In addition ORION provides the following functionality:
- A complete audit trail for every transaction.
- Ability to view or print account summary information and/or
transaction detail or multiple months.
- Ability to distribute journal entries, vouchers & timesheets to
- Allocation of user-defined agency costs to multiple funds.
- Ability to compare budgets.
- Allocation of payroll costs by program to the general ledger.